For a small number of guests who make reservations through Salon/Sanctuary Concerts, the Sacro / Profano festival will include daily privately guided tours under the direction of Florentine Art Historians.
Private tours will include special access to a carefully curated selection of the most important museums of Florence, as well as unique behind the scenes visits to artisans’ and luthier's workshops, and conservation and restoration studios.
Accommodations will be in palace apartments in the historic center, dating from the Renaissance period.
Daytime privately guided tours will include attractions from the list below. Custom location visit requests can be arranged, depending on the number of participants.
- The Uffizi
- The Ponte Vecchio and Vasari Corridor
- Palazzo Davanzati & Palazzo Strozzi
- The Boboli Gardens
- The Duomo and Baptistery
- The Church of Santa Croce (Frescoes of Giotto)
- L'Accademia, home of Michelangelo's David
- The Brancacci Chapel (Frescoes of Massaccio)
- Palazzo Pitti & Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- Santa Maria Novella
- The Bargello and the Badia
- L'Accademia Bartolomeo Cristofori
- The Ghirlandaio Last Supper
- The Church of Santo Spirito